Via Ferrata Cima Capi
The most panoramic route in the Lake Garda area. There are a few exposed and vertical sections, but the view over Lake Garda is wonderful. The route follows a ridge with many bunkers, trenches and relics from the First World War. It will be possible to continue towards the tunnels of Cima Rocca for the more trained people.
|5 hours to Cima Capi
|All the year
|3/5 to cima Capi
|7 hours to Cima Rocca
|Alle the year
|4/5 to Cima Rocca
• Avoid this via ferrata with unstable weather.
• We recommend a front light for the Cima Rocca tunnels.
• Although completely exposed in the sun, the wind of Lake Garda often helps to withstand the summer heat.
• The path is absolutely suitable for history buffs. The Outside Planet guides will be able to tell you many things about these places.
• Le Grotte Bar in Biacesa offers excellent beer and local products at the end of the tour.
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/3aJkiK7
What to bring
• Helmet *
• Harness *
• Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
90 euros/person with minimum 3 participants
The Price Includes
• UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Mountain Guide
• The Guides speak Italian, English and German
• Any technical material
The Price does not include
• Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!