Via Ferrata delle Aquile
New and modern via ferrata in the “Andalo-Paganella” ski area, about an hour from Lake Garda. Discover this unforgettable and unique experience along the athletic and not obvious passages, with the view that sweeps from the Dolomites to Lake Garda and finally relax at the high altitude restaurant offering an excellent local cuisine! Last but not least, the approach is very easy due to the lifts.
|From May to October
- Via Ferrata at an average altitude of 2000 m; it’s perfect for hot summer periods.
- Out of season, check the opening of the lifts
- The restaurant “La Roda” at the arrival of the lift offers excellent typical “Trentino” cuisine
- Some variations are possible during the itinerary.
- Tackle the final spiral staircase only if you’re still fresh and in good shape.
- The tricky sections are after the staircase and require passages on rock holding only the iron rope.
Andalo ski lift parking
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/2KrTmnE
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Lift ticket
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!