Via Ferrata Pisetta
Considered one of the most difficult via ferratas in the Alps. It immediately starts with the key passage where, in addition to the iron rope for insurance, we will find few artificial holds and we will therefore have to rely on the rock with climbing movements . Up to the top the difficulties remain high but, as a reward, we will have a spectacular view over the whole valley.
|All the year
- It’s exposed to the sun for most of the day, therefore avoid the hottest periods
- Climbing shoes could be useful for those who own them
- It is possible to park in Ranzo and then quickly reach the car at the end of the via ferrata.
Sarche bowling green
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/2WHtE0H
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item “The Price Includes
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!