Via Ferrata Gerardo Sega
This via ferrata is located on the “Baldo” Mountain, on the slope facing the Adige Valley. We will hardly find other people on this wild path! The route follows an exposed but suggestive traverse under a huge rock roof and crosses some short vertical sections in the last part. The approach is from above, starting from the “Madonna della Neve” Sanctuary. Once we are on top, the via ferrata exit point is not far away from the car.
|600 m||6 hours||All the year||3/5*||C*||6|
* have a look at the proper section to have more information
- You can reach this via ferrata also by parking shortly after the village of Avio
- This route is fresh and uncrowded; it’s a good option in hot and crowded periods on Garda Lake.
“Madonna della Neve” Sanctuary
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/37MeIFa
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Mountain Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!