Via Ferrata Colodri
Certainly the best known route in the valley. It goes up along the east side of Monte Colodri taking advantage of the weakest points. Easy via ferrata, never too exposed, with some steeper sections on metal stairs.
All the year
- Via Ferrata also suitable for children used to walking in the mountains
- This via ferrata can be done all year round, but in summer it is recommended in the afternoon when the wall goes in the shade.
- It is also not recommended in the busiest periods due to overcrowding and the consequent danger of falling stones.
- Do not miss a visit to the medieval town of Arco with its numerous sporting goods shops and the castle dating back to the 14th century
Ponte di Arco car park
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/3mGuwxe
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!