Via Ferrata Rio Salagoni
A very nice via ferrata that follows a deep canyon carved by water over the centuries. A long initial traverse on very smooth rock allows you to reach two exposed and characteristic Tibetan bridges. After following the Rio Salagoni for a while, it will soon take us out into the sunlight in the midst of the vineyards near the Castle of Drena.
All the year
- Via Ferrata not suitable for children under 1.30 m as in some sections the cable is a bit high
- Very recommended via ferrata on hot summer days as it remains largely in the shade
- The parking lot at the departure is unattended, it is advisable to leave the car empty without valuables
Parking after the Tamburello field
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/37N4h3O
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!