Sentiero degli Scaloni
This easy via ferrata follows an ancient path used by lumberjacks to reach the forests above the rocky belt of the “Costa dell’Anglone”. The route is never exposed and is highly recommended for children even if, given the length, they must be used to walking in the mountains. A nice break at the “Crozolan” educational park will then make us regain our strength before returning to the valley along the “Sentiero delle Cavre”.
All the year
- Technically easy via ferrata but with a fairly long development if combined with the descent from the Cavre path.
- The Crozolan park is very interesting for children who can discover the names of the plants and many other curiosities on the forest
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/3aROTp9
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical materials
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!