Via Ferrata Signora delle Acque
This new and fresh via ferrata is close to the Tenno Lake and a few kilometers from the Garda Lake. The itinerary climbs the side of a suggestive waterfall at the Ballino Pass. The difficulty is very similar to the via ferrata Monte Albano even if the route is much shorter. The vertical stairs lead to a Tibetan bridge suspended in the void till the top of the waterfall. The way back follows a comfortable forest road and a path to the starting point. An excellent first test bench to try longer routes of this kind!
All the year
- This via ferrata is fresh in summer
- It’s a good option when weather is unstable due to its rapid access, ascent and return.
- Use a short lanyard to rest along the vertical sections
- It’s a good first approach to more challenging via ferratas
- Don’t miss a visit to the Tenno Lake and the medieval village of Canale di Tenno.
Google Maps link https://bit.ly/3aDCuVo
What to bring
- Helmet *
- Harness *
- Via ferrata set *
* will be provided for those without it
90 euros/person with minimum 3 participants
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Mountain Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!