The Via delle Bocchette in the Brenta Dolomites
A route that crosses the entire Brenta Dolomites, covering panoramic via ferratas every day. They’re never too difficult, often with horizontal development, where the most vertical sections are tackled with long metal stairs. The environment is that of the high mountains, on the edge of 3000 meters, where the greatest dangers are weather conditions and the presence of snow and ice. Depending on the conditions and the period, crampons may be needed to overcome small glaciers or snow-covered gullies.
You can customize your experience on the Via delle Bocchette based on your physical condition and the time available. Write to us and we will find the best solution together. Here are some ideas.
Via delle Bocchette
daily duration hours
|In a day||
||8/10||4/5||C||1 participant 300 euro + 30 euro every subsequent (max 5)|
||6/8||3/5||C||1 participant 500 euro + 60 euro every subsequent (max 5)|
||6/8||4/5||C||1 participant 800 euro + 90 euro every subsequent (max 5)|
||6/8||5/5||C||1 participant 1100 euro + 120 euro every subsequent (max 5)|
- In high season it is advisable to book in advance to find a place in the refuge
- Leaving early and returning early to the refuge or to the car is recommended to avoid the afternoon weather instability that is very common in the Brenta in summer.
What to bring
- Via ferrata set
- Snacks for longer routes
- High mountain clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Spare parts if you stay in the refuge for several days
- Small first aid
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots suitable for use with crampons (see the "advice on footwear" section)
- Sleeping bag for overnight stay in the refuge
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Any lifts and shuttle buses
- Drinks in the refuge
- Lunches and more not included in the half board
- Overnight stay with half board in the refuge
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!