Il Sentiero dei Fiori - “The Path of Flowers” on the Adamello
The “Sentiero dei Fiori” takes us to a beautiful high mountain environment almost always on the edge of 3000m. The view of the glaciers and of the Adamello peaks never leaves us throughout the day. Access and return by lift allow you to enjoy this experience in a day, which is quite rare for itineraries at these altitudes. Along the way we will find artifacts, trenches and bunkers dating back to the First World War. Right here for 4 years the Austrians and Italians fought for the conquest of these peaks, dealing with the harsh and inhospitable climate. Stories and anecdotes about these mountains will be told by the Guide along the way.
The technical difficulty is low with some exposed sections, such as the two characteristic Tibetan bridges, which therefore require a firm foot and no fear of heights.
- It is also possible to include the Path of Flowers in a multi-day tour of the Adamello glaciers with an overnight stay in a refuge.
What to bring
- Via ferrata set
- High mountain clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Small first aid
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots suitable for use with crampons (see the "advice on footwear" section)
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Lifts and transports
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!