The multi pitch routes
Despite its long approaches, the Brenta Dolomites group offers an incredible variety of long routes with an excellent rock, even on the easiest grades. Only a few walls can be reached within a day; for the most part of them you will have to stay overnight in the welcoming and characteristic refuges. They are lonely places, full of mountaineering history. The approach, the route and the long descent will give us a unique experience. In summer, it is an excellent alternative to escape from the heat of the valley floor.
With The Outside Planet guides you will find together the right approach to this wild world!
NB: We have collected for you some of the symbolic multi-pitch routes of the Brenta. For any other proposal contact us and we will give you every detail.
Routes - Proposal
Price (max 2 persons/guide)
|Corna Rossa Via Detassis||1 day||250 m||V||
|Castelletto Inferiore via Kiene||1 day||300 m||V||
|Cima d’Ambiez via Vienna||1 day||350 m||V||
|Cima d’Ambiez via della Soddisfazione||1 day||350 m||VI+||
|Campanil Basso via Normale||2 days||350 m||IV+||
|Campanil Basso via Fehrmann||2 days||500 m||V||
|Crozzon di Brenta Via delle Guide||2 days||800 m||V+||
- We absolutely recommend an overnight stay in a refuge, both for the quality of the welcome and for fully enjoying the climbing experience
- If you are not used to climbing in these areas, start with some routes below your limit; the degrees of difficulty can be a bit tight.
The exact meeting point will be communicated based on the chosen itinerary. Below you will find all the meeting points for the Brenta group.
- Cabinovia Grostè https://bit.ly/37NDp3X
- Vallesinella https://bit.ly/3pnDNfw
- Baesa Val d’Ambiez https://bit.ly/2M8hyMc
- Molveno partenza Jeep https://bit.ly/37PApUO
What to bring
- Climbing shoes
- Crampons (just for some routes)
- High mountain clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Spare clothes if you stay in the refuge for several days
- Small first aid kit
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots suitable for use with crampons (see the section "advice on footwear)
- Sleeping bag for possible overnight stay in the refuge
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Any cableways and shuttle buses
- Overnight in the refuge
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!