Marmolada - West Ridge
From the Fedaia pass, go up on foot towards the Forcella Marmolada. Near the saddle begins the via ferrata which runs along the west ridge up to the summit cross.
The descent takes place on the north side along the normal route. The via ferrata itself does not present great technical difficulties but the long approach and the altitude at which most of the excursion takes place requires good resistance.
|West ridge 3343 m||1 day||1300 m||PD||max 4|
What to bring
- Harness *
- Crampons *
- Ice ax *
- High mountain clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Small first aid
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots suitable for use with crampons (see the "advice on footwear" section)
- Sun glasses
* will be provided on request to those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Drinks, snacks and lunches in the refuge
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!