Marmolada - Normal Route
From the Fedaia pass passing through the Pian dei Fiacconi refuge we reach the edge of the glacier which, with crampons, we will climb to its end. After a short part on rock equipped with a metal cable and the final snowy shoulder, you reach the summit. The descent takes place via the ascent route.
|Marmolada 3343 m Normal Route||1 day||1300 m||PD||max 4|
What to bring
- Harness *
- Crampons *
- Ice ax *
- High mountain clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Small first aid
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots suitable for use with crampons (see the "advice on footwear" section)
- Sun glasses
* will be provided on request to those without it
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA The Outside Planet Alpine Guide
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
- Any technical material
The Price does not include
- Drinks, snacks and lunches in the refuge
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!