Discovering the “Adamello - Brenta” Group in one day
We will spend a day in the Brenta Dolomites, enjoying the spectacle of the numerous spiers. There are many itineraries that from the different villages of Val Rendena, Giudicarie and Lake Molveno, go up the valleys and reach the characteristic shelters at the base of the imposing walls.
In the Adamello Group you can instead enjoy the spectacle of alpine lakes, waterfalls and perennial glaciers.
Some itineraries in summer are very popular, others that our guides will be able to offer you, keep their charm and direct contact with nature intact. A stop in the mountain huts completes the day with the pleasure of taste and local products.
Height difference up
Height difference down
|Brenta: Crossing from Passo Grosté to Rif. Tuckett & Vallesinella waterfalls||330 m||1250 m||5/6||2/5||E|
|Brenta: Rif. XII Apostoli from Malga Movlina||1280 m||1280 m||7/8||4/5||E|
|Brenta: Rif. Tosa & Pedrotti (starting from Pradel - back with taxi)||1150 m||1050 m||7||4/5||E|
|Adamello: San Giuliano lakes||400 m||400 m||4||2/5||E|
- Leaving early and returning early to the refuge or to the car is recommended to avoid the afternoon weather instability that is very common in the Brenta in summer.
The exact meeting point will be communicated based on the chosen itinerary. Below you will find all the meeting points for the Brenta group
- Cabinovia Grosté https://goo.gl/maps/DqeYycc7162JRR7y8
- Ponte Arche https://goo.gl/maps/E52YSjhYgQSTVJnYA
- Cable car Pradel Molveno https://g.page/altopianopradel?share
What to bring
- Day trekking clothing (see the "tips on how to dress" section)
- Small first aid
- Trekking poles are useful
- Trekking boots (see the "advice on footwear" section)
The Price Includes
- UIAGM / IFMGA Mountain Guide or The Outside Planet Tour Leader
- The guides speak Italian, English and German
The Price does not include
- Lifts and transport
- Meals in the Refuges
- Anything not specified in the item "The Price Includes"
To find out more, get availability and prices:Contact us now!